It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

they maybe their best players..i wouldnt disagree....bt that doesnt automatically maye them the level we need....I also didnt say they werent good players...I said they werent as good as the ones they are potentially replacing.

Edit: Loved it when we bought Ake
Bruno G. would be replacing Phillips...

they maybe their best players..i wouldnt disagree....bt that doesnt automatically maye them the level we need....I also didnt say they werent good players...I said they werent as good as the ones they are potentially replacing.

Edit: Loved it when we bought Ake
While its true they not as good as ones they replacing example Bernie Paqueta. However we have Pep whos notorious for improving players. And Bruno and Paqueta have the workrate which is number one attribute required by pep. There isint really any other players linked continously. Id be delighted with those 2

Totally mate. Pep seemingly wants both Bruno G and Paqueta so the club should just get them? If it’s true the club expect to get over £200m in sales again this summer then these two at full clauses would be £185m so we would still be in credit?

Don't know about Bruno his passing doesn't look up to scratch! We really need Paqueta be will improve us not so sure Bruno will

I might have to check...I know you didn't rate Gvardiol...
You will have to check....look in the Kane thread.....always wanted Haaland

As for Gvardiol - all ive said about him this season is his awareness when playing at fullback about the space in behind him....thats a fair comment....but I rate him as a player.

If we're really going to a 3-5-2 next season how's this for an 11:

Ederson/Ortega

Akanji Dias/Stones Gvardiol/Ake

Paqueta Bruno G. Foden Rodri Grealish

KDB Haaland

Don't know about Bruno his passing doesn't look up to scratch! We really need Paqueta be will improve us not so sure Bruno will
Long passing isn't really why we'd be after Bruno to be fair. Not his game at all.

He's a workhorse that we'd bring in to pair with Rodri and do all the dirty work / running. Which will be sorely needed if Bernardo finally ends up leaving this summer.

Bruno G is a good player no doubt I'm just not sure on the 100M price tag that Newcastle have put on him. Although I will say Arsenal getting him wouldn't be ideal either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.