It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

One thing I like about Bruno is that he seems to have a knack about being in the right place when the ball comes into the box. Something we've missed sorely since Gundo left in the Summer.

A midfielder with an eye for goals/arriving late into the box is worth a premium alone - never mind one that is fantastic at everything else too.

The thing is with Bruno Guimares is he has only signed a new 5 year contract in October. He is going to be super expensive.

The thing is with Bruno Guimares is he has only signed a new 5 year contract in October. He is going to be super expensive.
Yeah i agree.

I'd rather have Kimmich.
That would also give our youngsters Lewis and Wright more time to learn, under him, and Pep!

If that true we making the same mistake we made as in Walker case. Bernardo high level of football is finished , gona bring just more and more problems like Walker did. Everybody nowdays want Kyle to leave , he is walking disaster , Im afraid same times coming with Bernardo not leaving.
Lewis is way more better option on CMF position for instance , and he will never get minutes until Bernardo leave

If that true we making the same mistake we made as in Walker case. Bernardo high level of football is finished , gona bring just more and more problems like Walker did. Everybody nowdays want Kyle to leave , he is walking disaster , Im afraid same times coming with Bernardo not leaving.
Lewis is way more better option on CMF position for instance , and he will never get minutes until Bernardo leave
Are you on glue?

Bernardo is still a top player, he'd walk into any team in world football. 30 years of age so still got 3 or 4 years of top level football in him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.