It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'm not the one saying it...I'm saying IF, based on the amount of chatter I'm hearing on line...

Apparently he's fed up with the deeper and deeper low blocks we're facing on a regular basis and thinks going to a 3-5-2 would make it easier to break teams down...
Sooner or later Foden, Kev, Hoooolihaaaaan, or even Gvardiol can smack one over the top and the back five and occasionally six, hell bent on 90mins of blocks 'n deflections are out manoeuvred. It might take a good portion of the game but we find a way. Only the Arse have kept us out this season, and they reverted to the type of game yer'd see between Wigan and St. Helens.

Jesus starts for Brazil..ultimately sold by the club
Ederson doesnt start for Brazil. - shall we sell him and get Allison?
Maicon started for Brazil - one of the poorest signings since the takeover.

Paquetta is a downgrade on the players we have - fact
Bruno G - i said he was a better option than Phillips - fact

Brazil havent won the world cup since 2002 - fact
Brazil in the last 3 world cups have finished 7th, 5th and 4th - facts

Just because they play for Brazil it doesnt mean they are better than other players.

Bruno fernandes know plays in the same team as bernardo Silva and Dias - I know how id rather have
The Rags have got 11 Brazilians starting every week for them - !! We are not talking nationality here though more like Topiary of the furry letter box.

One thing I like about Bruno is that he seems to have a knack about being in the right place when the ball comes into the box. Something we've missed sorely since Gundo left in the Summer.

A midfielder with an eye for goals/arriving late into the box is worth a premium alone - never mind one that is fantastic at everything else too.

The thing is with Bruno Guimares is he has only signed a new 5 year contract in October. He is going to be super expensive.

The thing is with Bruno Guimares is he has only signed a new 5 year contract in October. He is going to be super expensive.
Yeah i agree.

I'd rather have Kimmich.
That would also give our youngsters Lewis and Wright more time to learn, under him, and Pep!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.