It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I doubt that is classed as a £30 m loss
Allowing for depreciation and that we have got good playing time from him since we arrived, I'm guessing we would not stand in the way of him moving if we got that £70 m fee.
Even less than that might be seen as good value for us.
IF he is to be sold, I'd ask minimum £86 million with add ons.

I doubt that is classed as a £30 m loss
Allowing for depreciation and that we have got good playing time from him since we arrived, I'm guessing we would not stand in the way of him moving if we got that £70 m fee.
Even less than that might be seen as good value for us.
We won(‘t stand in anyones way and if he insisted on going think we’d take 70 mill. I’d expect we’d try and talk him out of it though.

Really!?

They'll be one player there who is probably 90% will go and that's Silva the rest won't be going anywhere Walker might go though..
I don't see Walker going anywhere. Not sure why people think he will be. Only will leave this summer if Saudi put in a massive offer and he wants to take the money.

The lad loves playing top flight football and is a top competitor. Still has his legs like we saw when he pocketed Vini in UCL and when he did well against Son last night.

It'd be smart business to keep Walks another year but bring in his replacement this summer so we aren't caught out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.