It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

A no brainer for all concerned.

Perfect timing on our part and seeing out your days playing for an iconic club, in a wonderful City.
Going out on a high, too. Playing better than ever imho. Dinho stayed one year too long. As you say perfect timing.

Yep but I can understand it.. he'll be 33 in October.

Might be asking a bit too much for him to shoulder the load for 40+ games.

That said with La Liga being an easier league.. he could play into late 30's like Modric!
I just don’t think we wanted to give him a contract longer than a year.

If he wanted to sit on the bench for a large amount of games whilst doing his coaching badges with the academy he would. He will start for mostly any team in the world plus it’s probably that him and his wife want a change in culture so I don’t really blame him tbf.
He has been an unbelievable signing for us, such a bargain, I just think it is time for us to change the midfield and bring in some more energy.

Could see something like that happening actually. I don't think Pep sees Laporte as ideal in the LB/LCB role in a back 3.

Another CB link.
More realistic option than £100m Gvardiol.

Not seen that much of Gvardiol discounting playing against us which he'd not have to do but, I've not been £100m impressed, I'd put him around Akanji level at best.

That being said I'm not the one who has to sign the cheques.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.