It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yes but not our best and brightest prospects. If City were suddenly in a situation where they had to sell to meet FFP guidelines, you surely wouldn't start with Rico Lewis?
Yeah but we're fighting on all fronts and yous are a mid table mess with lampard as manager!

We sold Lavia to the Saints last season.

We will be selling at least half a dozen of our brightest prospects this summer too.

Fair enough, that is true, you did.

But would you have sold Lavia if he had been out on loan, proven himself to be a top talent in the PL, knocking on the door of the England squad (I know he's Belgian but example still works) and the entire City fanbase pushing for him to be brought into the first team?

I personally don't see Kovacic as replacment for Gundogan right now they don't play simular position at all Gundo playing as 8/10 and Kovacic playing deeper.Veiga is more replacment for Gundo than Kovacic.

I personally don't see Kovacic as replacment for Gundogan right now they don't play simular position at all Gundo playing as 8/10 and Kovacic playing deeper.Veiga is more replacment for Gundo than Kovacic.

They are different players for sure. Kovacic would be more of a Rodri backup but although he's a better dribbler than Rodri, he is worse in almost every other aspect of being a midfielder. He can't control the game in the way Rodri does. It would be a poor choice for Kovacic too, as he can walk into the first team of many other clubs.

There's you 1st mistake, believing transfer rumours from a City aggregator twitter account

It was reported by Nizaar Kinsella who has proven to have some sources at Chelsea in the past but also very hit and miss with his scoops. We're just discussing the idea of it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.