It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Musiala is basically a poor man's Foden.
"poor man's Foden"??? Are you calling Musiala that??#sigh# I have so much to say to you, but I will refrain. For now I will just say this: Just because Bayern aren't doing that well this season, you should slate or do what ever you are doing, when you calling him what you have called him. You calling him that, is a slate. Foden is Foden and Musiala is Musiala. The other is playing for a German Giant that has been struggling for a few seasons, especially in EUROPE, despite winning the league, up until Bayer snatched it from them this season. The other plays for us, our very own and nurtured by the greatest manage on earth. Both great talents. If Musiala can be under Pep's tutelage, then wow, the boy would be unstoppable and unplayable too!

Last edited:
That must be nonsense, why would Ederson want to go and play in a crap league in Saudi at his age. Its just a place where players go to retire on huge money. Ederson is years off that stage in his career.
The guy has won and done everything he ever imagined possible with City.
If Saudi were to double his wages, it's not the craziest thing to imagine he decides to leave.

At the end of the day this is a profession, and money talks.

My source tells me that there are no plans to make a major signing unless an exceptional talent becomes available. We will also have to sell some academy talent to fund a signing and Pep is delighted with the squad he has and the kids coming through.
Nonsense...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.