It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I meant that if he is planning to leave, he would be angry for going out like that. Speculation, sure! No need to call it stupid, though.

Edi is just being angry to be substituted in middle of games despite clearly being injured, It's somewhat normal reaction given on how high stakes Tottenham games was and there's nothing to be see in there other than understandable reaction from him.

Last edited:
Do people still believe this shit. The press aren't making up stuff about someone who's not even fucking playing.

If Al-Ittihad put 100m on the table then Txiki will drive Ederson to the airport himself. That's just business.
He's won the lot, has a young family and in all honesty who can blame anyone taking tens or millions in wages and retiring early.
wym he's not playing lmao, he just got injured lad, he is still the 1st choice which was confirmed by pep numeruous times this season. and also, coming to you in the next days... erling seeking for a new challenge next season, real is very interested in phil, kev to saudi, and other bullshit

If we’re about to bring in 2-4 teammates from his international team, it would be rather an odd time for Ederson to leave. Similarly, the wives of Brazilian players tend to be close, too, so having more around will add to their happiness.
Do wish these halfwits would exercise the half they have when making up such stories.

Last edited:
Do people still believe this shit. The press aren't making up stuff about someone who's not even fucking playing.

If Al-Ittihad put 100m on the table then Txiki will drive Ederson to the airport himself. That's just business.
He's won the lot, has a young family and in all honesty who can blame anyone taking tens or millions in wages and retiring early.

Yep but if any bid materialise it be 20/35m max

wym he's not playing lmao, he just got injured lad, he is still the 1st choice which was confirmed by pep numeruous times this season. and also, coming to you in the next days... erling seeking for a new challenge next season, real is very interested in phil, kev to saudi, and other bullshit
It's the FA Cup final. Ederson wouldnt play in that.
Do wish these halfwits would exercise the half they have when making up such stories.
Its not made up. Romano has been told by someone, either Edersons camp or on the Saudi side. Zero reason for him to make up this about someone as non descript as Eddie.
Yep but if any bid materialise it be 20/35m max
No chance.

It is going to be interesting to see what happens in terms of rumored acquisitions in the next couple weeks. I would say on the whole it has been pretty quiet.

We got a report from Jack Gaughan pretty early on last offseason that we were in the hunt for Gvardiol. I don't think he has said anything just yet.

It's the FA Cup final. Ederson wouldnt play in that.

Its not made up. Romano has been told by someone, either Edersons camp or on the Saudi side. Zero reason for him to make up this about someone as non descript as Eddie.

No chance.
There is always plenty of shit made up about City. This is just another dollop. How often is Romano right? Is he right more often than he is wrong?

It is going to be interesting to see what happens in terms of rumored acquisitions in the next couple weeks. I would say on the whole it has been pretty quiet.

We got a report from Jack Gaughan pretty early on last offseason that we were in the hunt for Gvardiol. I don't think he has said anything just yet.

Yep it’s been so quiet - who knows who we’ll be in for

It's been deathly quiet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.