It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Bayern need a keeper, Neuer finished. Ederson for Musiala, anyone?
Hell, no. Musiala is basically a poor man's Foden. Great player, but we have Foden. If we can get him for cash only or using someone like Walker since Bayern are interested and Walker is 34 next week, great, but why would consider losing our number 1 keeper?

Ederson would probably only ever consider a lucrative offer from Saudi to set up his family for generations. I don't think he would ever consider moving anywhere else in Europe, and thank fuck for that. Hopefully, he stays with us for many more years.

Last edited:
Hell, no. Musiala is basically a poor man's Foden. Great player, but we have Foden. If we can get him for cash only or using someone like Walker since Bayern are interested and Walker is 34 next week, great, but why would consider losing our number 1 keeper?

Ederson would probably only ever consider a lucrative offer from Saudi to set up his family for generations. I don't think he would ever consider moving anywhere else in Europe, and thank fuck for that. Hopefully, he stays with us for many more years.

Ortega better than Ederson in all but kicking. Going the way of Petr Cech and will need a helmet as he keeps coming out and finding trouble.

Ortega better than Ederson in all but kicking. Going the way of Petr Cech and will need a helmet as he keeps coming out and finding trouble.
I love Ortega as well, but I wouldn't want to lose Ederson. We need two quality keepers. I personally believe they should split the minutes like Madrid used to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.