It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I thought winning a treble would give him the confidence to take his career and professionalism to the next level, but he’s failed to take advantage.

Two years in the system and we haven’t seen enough. Doku has given more of everything in his limited appearances. Palmer has shown more at Chelsea. I don’t see the value grealish brings other than winning fouls and slowing up play. Others can do that plus do the whole goals and assists thing that you’d expect from a wide player.

The first 20 min v Copenhagen before JG came off was the best we played all season

I thought winning a treble would give him the confidence to take his career and professionalism to the next level, but he’s failed to take advantage.

Two years in the system and we haven’t seen enough. Doku has given more of everything in his limited appearances. Palmer has shown more at Chelsea. I don’t see the value grealish brings other than winning fouls and slowing up play. Others can do that plus do the whole goals and assists thing that you’d expect from a wide player.
Can't think of one other player that can do what Grealish does wide left. Plenty of players that play wide left in a more traditional way. Who else can retain and recycle posession like he does,except maybe Bernardo on the right. Which is why Pep wanted him.Doku and Palmer are very different players and having both available is ideal.

Last edited:
What’s changed is that now there are 5 subs in a game, we can’t tire out the opposition as much as we used to…

The first 20 min v Copenhagen before JG came off was the best we played all season

Shame that it was Copenhagen and not Real...

For the record, I like Grealish. It's stupid to think that he doesn't do valuable things for us. Pep played him over Foden in the run-in last season for a reason. And he started both games vs Real this season for a reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.