It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Scum are going to suffer with the PSR rules for next season when we beat them on Saturday, with no Europe at all. Especially as none of the higher paid players with loads on their contracts are going to want to give up their inflated wage packets…

Grealish still has value

I thought winning a treble would give him the confidence to take his career and professionalism to the next level, but he’s failed to take advantage.

Two years in the system and we haven’t seen enough. Doku has given more of everything in his limited appearances. Palmer has shown more at Chelsea. I don’t see the value grealish brings other than winning fouls and slowing up play. Others can do that plus do the whole goals and assists thing that you’d expect from a wide player.

Scum are going to suffer with the PSR rules for next season when we beat them on Saturday, with no Europe at all. Especially as none of the higher paid players with loads on their contracts are going to want to give up their inflated wage packets…

But they only play football for the honour of playing for the greatest team in the world, surely?

Imagine we made a profit on him!

giphy.gif

I thought winning a treble would give him the confidence to take his career and professionalism to the next level, but he’s failed to take advantage.

Two years in the system and we haven’t seen enough. Doku has given more of everything in his limited appearances. Palmer has shown more at Chelsea. I don’t see the value grealish brings other than winning fouls and slowing up play. Others can do that plus do the whole goals and assists thing that you’d expect from a wide player.
That’s the thing tho mate grealish isn’t a wide player, he was the” go to” player at villa so everything went through him, play him central at city & you’d see a different jack im certain, unfortunately for him that’s unlikely to happen

Mohammed Kudus looked good for West Ham on the final day. Not just for a cracking goal, but every time he was on the ball it was hard to get it back off of him. Young premier league proven attacking midfielder/right winger with pace to take Bernie’s place on that side. Different skill set sure, but I didn’t notice Paqueta as much as him. 18 goals and 7 assists in all comps.

Last edited:

Different skill set against different opponents with Grealish and Doku. Doku was ideal against a Spurs side that was going flat out. Both Grealish (especially in the 2-2 draw a couple of seasons back) and Doku had fun vs West Ham but Doku had shaded it in this season's run in due to form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.