It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We don’t do major rebuilds , don’t need one. We evolve it may well be with wingers like Doku and Savio but we won the league got to a final and a C/L semi there isn’t much wrong.
The problem is with people like you who have become too comfortable and think everything will stay the same forever. We must evolve or others will surpass us. Especially in the Champions League, we need to keep an eye on Real Madrid, they are our biggest rivals in the CL. And think what you want, but winning the CL is important to us too. This transfer window will be critical, there is no room for error from the board. We need to see things realistically, mate, don't let "love" blind you.

The problem is with people like you who have become too comfortable and think everything will stay the same forever. We must evolve or others will surpass us. Especially in the Champions League, we need to keep an eye on Real Madrid, they are our biggest rivals in the CL. And think what you want, but winning the CL is important to us too. This transfer window will be critical, there is no room for error from the board. We need to see things realistically, mate, don't let "love" blind you.
Problem with people like you is you don’t read a post properly, if you did you’d see I said we will evolve. What we won’t do is a major rebuild we won’t unless forced to have more than 3 or 4, (3 of which we already know who they are) out,3 or 4 in.
To do more in one summer destabilises the squad and we will do everything we can to avoid that.

I can be made to agree with all @tolmie's hairdoo is saying except Dias (and KDB).

That makes me go:
View attachment 120331

Either way Tolmie is right.. a major rebuild is needed and hopefully it is accomplished.

That post by Tolmie was an embarrassment

Casually tossing away players who are the best in the world just because they didn’t win a Fa Cup final when they have won so, so much for City.

Disgusting

That post by Tolmie was an embarrassment

Casually tossing away players who are the best in the world just because they didn’t win a Fa Cup final when they have won so, so much for City.

Disgusting
FA cup, carabao and champions league all thrown away if you really want to go there. It's really not that mental to be at a stage now where several players may have ran their course. It's been unprecedented success but you can't keep flogging the same players.

FA cup, carabao and champions league all thrown away if you really want to go there. It's really not that mental to be at a stage now where several players may have ran their course. It's been unprecedented success but you can't keep flogging the same players.
I never really felt this until yesterday when KDB got hooked. Hate to say it but he looks done to me. Since his hamstring op he’s not been the same

I never really felt this until yesterday when KDB got hooked. Hate to say it be he looks done to me. Since his hamstring op he’s not been the same
I mean he's definitely never going to be the same but I still put more faith in him than anyone else to deliver that final pass or get a goal from nothing. It was just a bad day yesterday, all round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.