It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Partly agree mate, but I think opposition forwards will be told to press Ortega next season. He has more of a mistake in him than Ederson.

I just think we will end up having a few Bravo esq moments next season with him in net and eventually we will have to change how we play out of the back.

I just think overall, Ortega would destabilize the defence a little.

We should be offering Ederson what he wants, he is vital to how we play.
He is, but I think he is one of a number of players who will be keeping an eye on the departure of Pep, when it happens. If Pep doesn't extend at the end of next season, then I fancy we will see the departure of a few, including The Viking.

Partly agree mate, but I think opposition forwards will be told to press Ortega next season. He has more of a mistake in him than Ederson.

I just think we will end up having a few Bravo esq moments next season with him in net and eventually we will have to change how we play out of the back.

I just think overall, Ortega would destabilize the defence a little.

We should be offering Ederson what he wants, he is vital to how we play.
This offering what they want is pretty stupid to me. What if he wants £600k per week? Then the next player wants something similar. Eventually we end up like united. We have a budget, pay well and if it's not enough, let them go and see who offers what they want.

I can't take Tolmie's tweet seriously when he mentions we should sell Dias, because this year he has had some difficulty.

Then he says to sell Kovacic AND Nunes? Most likely meaning to replace both.

This is just insanity, we aren't bringing in 8 players in 1 window.

I can't take Tolmie's tweet seriously when he mentions we should sell Dias, because this year he has had some difficulty.

Then he says to sell Kovacic AND Nunes? Most likely meaning to replace both.

This is just insanity, we aren't bringing in 8 players in 1 window.
We lost yesterday. Pure emotions from Tolmie and many others.

Tolmie is acting on emotions, but the truth is somewhere in the middle. We do need a major quality refresh.
We need a quality CM, RB, and a RW as a minimum. I mean starting 11 level, not "projects." Projects should be there to slowly replace aging players, but we need some more quality to retain the title next year & challenge for the CL.

Dias and Kova should stay, though.

Everyone needs to take a week or so to sit, digest and reflect on the season we’ve had. We achieved the never done before four in a row.
It’s been an excellent season and we’ll do what we need to do and be ready for next season. Five is now the target and our team talks for next year were delivered yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.