It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I can be made to agree with all @tolmie's hairdoo is saying except Dias (and KDB).

That makes me go:
View attachment 120331

Either way Tolmie is right.. a major rebuild is needed and hopefully it is accomplished.

Just read the full tweet. Mental list but at least he's throwing the bath water out with the baby. A couple of those players had no business being here in the first place.

Just read the full tweet. Mental list but at least he's throwing the bath water out with the baby. A couple of those players had no business being here in the first place.
I agree with some of them names. The signings of Nunes and Phillips look worse by the day. Nunes hasn’t had a sniff this season even yesterday when we needed to freshen things up nowhere to be seen. We’ve spent £100 million on two midfielders in two years who have barely touched grass. A rebuild is needed to re energise the team I agree.

Every year we wait for revolution, but as always it’s evolution

So I don’t expect major sales

Cancelo
Phillips
Oscar Bobb (Palmer like huge offer from Newcastle…..)
Gomez

In
Savio
Kimmich
Bruno

Pep still has many young players to improve
Rico
Phil
Julian
Josko
Matheus
Doku
Savio

Kovacic will be like a new signing
Haaland also back to 60 goal business
Grealish..

KDB / Walker experience will be important
Hopefully Bernie stays as well

As a long-term strategy what we need is someone like Walker, cause he is most unique player we have got due to his skills and pace

KDB for me is replaceable and Phil showed it this season, nothing to worry about in that term

Relax guys, we have the best squad in the world

I agree with some of them names. The signings of Nunes and Phillips look worse by the day. Nunes hasn’t had a sniff this season even yesterday when we needed to freshen things up nowhere to be seen. We’ve spent £100 million on two midfielders in two years who have barely touched grass. A rebuild is needed to re energise the team I agree.

Everyone gets it wrong every now and then but I find it weird that those two were so blatantly not our level when we signed them. They were like Thaksin era signings.

I don't need us to sign superstars or household names but we need to get back to a certain standard.

Everyone gets it wrong every now and then but I find it weird that those two were so blatantly not our level when we signed them. They were like Thaksin era signings.

I don't need us to sign superstars or household names but we need to get back to a certain standard.
Exactly. Two players who were good for the teams at that level. We need signings who will push the likes of Foden,KDB,Bernardo etc.

I have a feeling Eddie is off in the summer. His latest insta story from yesterday feels like a little nod

Terrible decision if true and it's partly the clubs fault for not increasing his contract last year or in previous years.

Jordan Pickford and Aaron Ramsdale earn more than him.

Nunes and Kalvin Phillips earn more than him as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.