It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Seems Pep has been an admirer for some time. But of course the know-alls on bluemoon know better.
Speaking of know all, my current theory is Bernardo moving to an 8 and more dynamic wide players. a theory I may well stick to until my next one,or until Pep makes me look like an idiot ....again.

Seems Pep has been an admirer for some time. But of course the know-alls on bluemoon know better.
i don’t know if city will sign him but you can bet they know a lot about him, he was a la masia captain before leaving for dinamo.

anyway, it’s not official and already so much rage. if it turns out to be true some of you will need to seek medical help.

some posters here told me the only reason city signed kova was for gvardiol to have a friend, maybe they’re just getting him another buddy :D

He was really good the season before last mate and I can’t imagine if we sign him it’s because he has a release clause?
no it’s because kova will have a baby soon and they want a friend with more free time for gvardiol. :D

It is Rumoured that Ederson has an offer from Saudi.

He has to want to accept it first, before the transfer fee becomes relevant.

If the offer is there and he does want it, a transfer fee will be agreed, most likely.

I am not yet convinced he will want to move. But the summer is long.
I am sure the club know exactly what his decision is already.

I think he wants out and if the reports of 750k a week are true, I don't blame him, that's life changing wages.

The issue is will the Saudis pay us what we want in a fee.
Doubt it'll be much over/about what we paid for him tbh. Just need an answer asap from him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.