It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not sure where to put this. If true do we get anything out of it ? Doesn’t make sense from a Chelsea point of view surely ?

Much as I want to see our ex Acacemy kids doing well I don't think he is better than what Chelsea currently have

If true that Pep and Txiki don't plan on staying past next season I can't see too many incomings. Summer 2025 both in and out will be absurd.

I’m sure Pep and the club won’t want to waste the season though mate? Just read City could play up to 75 games next year now the club challenge thing has been expanded!?! Then the players will have internationals as well!?! We need fresh blood and an extra player or two in the squad to cope. Pep may also change his mind and stay another season or two?

If true that Pep and Txiki don't plan on staying past next season I can't see too many incomings. Summer 2025 both in and out will be absurd.

A new manager might want to rip the team apart , get loads of new players in to play his play style. Pep did it , what’s stopping a new manager doing it. Summer 2025 could be a big rebuild / building a team in the new managers image.

A new manager might want to rip the team apart , get loads of new players in to play his play style. Pep did it , what’s stopping a new manager doing it. Summer 2025 could be a big rebuild / building a team in the new managers image.

Any new manager will be picked on the style we already play though? I can genuinely see it being De Zerbi with Peps blessing if indeed he does leave as he plays the same type of style with lesser players than he had at Brighton? Recruitment this year should be as normal and planned as a new manager would still have the best squad in the world if we get it right

The club will have a succession plan in place for Pep and Txixi. Businessmen like Khaldoon arent as successful as they are without a lot of planning for the future.....Pep and Txixi will be helping as well.

Would love to see Alonso (it would also piss off the scousers no end). De Zerbi obviously has a similar style to Pep but look at how leaky his defences are at times.....he would obviously have access to better players due to more financial power however and I do like how he is very attacking and just goes for it no matter what....it would be exciting with him to say the least though maybe not successful.

The club will have a succession plan in place for Pep and Txixi. Businessmen like Khaldoon arent as successful as they are without a lot of planning for the future.....Pep and Txixi will be helping as well.

Would love to see Alonso (it would also piss off the scousers no end). De Zerbi obviously has a similar style to Pep but look at how leaky his defences are at times.....he would obviously have access to better players due to more financial power however and I do like how he is very attacking and just goes for it no matter what....it would be exciting with him to say the least though maybe not successful.

I could see De Zerbi as well mate but if the club were brace and Alonso does well again next season then he could be in the mix, could bring Wirtz with him ;-)

I could see De Zerbi as well mate but if the club were brace and Alonso does well again next season then he could be in the mix, could bring Wirtz with him ;-)
that would be ideal...I do think Wirtz is the one player we should go balls out for.

that would be ideal...I do think Wirtz is the one player we should go balls out for.

Would help if Alonso comes as well wouldn’t it? Knows the manager and the style? I would normally say that it’s too big a job for a younger manager but look at the season he just had? Nearly done a treble himself and almost went a whole season unbeaten!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.