It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Time for the club to stump up the money this window and no more average players like Phillips, Nunes etc. We need proven quality, forget whether Pep stays or goes in 1 season we can’t worry about that just deal with what’s in front of us
Unless there is a cast iron guarantee that Pep is going the club will continue to build the team in his image. We can't do anything else.

Unless there is a cast iron guarantee that Pep is going the club will continue to build the team in his image. We can't do anything else.
They will either way, they will recruit a manager that fits how we play and how we have played for 10 years now.players will be recuited accordingly. That's the whole club philosphy any change in manager doesn't require player upheaval.

Xavi or De Zerbi are fine options I reckon.
As for Xabi Alonso, he clearly has 'Real Madrid' written on him and looks like ideal Ancelotti's heir both for personal (former player) and coaching (style) reasons.

They will either way, they will recruit a manager that fits how we play and how we have played for 10 years now.players will be recuited accordingly. That's the whole club philosphy any change in manager doesn't require player upheaval.
Great so let’s put £150mill on the table and get wirtz…. Money talks let’s not wait he’s the perfect replacement for KDB who sadly is definitely on the wane

Great so let’s put £150mill on the table and get wirtz…. Money talks let’s not wait he’s the perfect replacement for KDB who sadly is definitely on the wane
He isn't for sale and we don't need him yet, may do next summer might not.Foden is better and the perfect KDB replacement, we will need a back up for Foden though.

Haven't watched much of Barca this year but Xavi has seemed a bit aggressive in interviews so I'm not a huge fan. I think Pep is widely liked in the English game unlike Ferguson. I reckon Xavi would get everyone's backs up including our players.
Luis Enrique, another more successful ex Barca manager, is slightly less aggressive but pretty tightly strung so I'd give him a miss too.

Personally I've always liked Alonso, seems an intelligent and calm sort of manager, but maybe it would be difficult for him.

OUT
Cancelo
Phillips
Nunes
Stones
McAtee
Harwood-Bellis
Kovacic
Walker (if we can get decent fee)
Grealish (unless he gets help with his drinking problem)
Bernardo (think this may be the season he leaves)

Spend half a billion on the finest of young players, including taking Oodegard from Arsenal

OUT
Cancelo
Phillips
Nunes
Stones
McAtee
Harwood-Bellis
Kovacic
Walker (if we can get decent fee)
Grealish (unless he gets help with his drinking problem)
Bernardo (think this may be the season he leaves)

Spend half a billion on the finest of young players, including taking Oodegard from Arsenal
About half of those, or less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.