It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I see what you did there but he still has a deeper connection with us. I am not ruling out Alonso although obviously he might not be on the shortlist to replace Pep.
Have you ever heard Kompany say anything negative about Bayern, or anyone barring the rags?

Alonso won’t hate us, just have more of an affinity with Madrid and the scousers.

If Bayern and City were vying for Kompany to be manager, I’d believe he’d come here first, because of his history.

De Zerbi struggled without Mitomo. For a month or so, the only goal they registered was an own goal. He failed to find a solution without him in the team. That rules him out, in my opinion.

I'd be happy taking a risk with Gundogan if he has an experienced team behind him. Depending on Pep's plans, maybe his support team would stay at City.

Time for the club to stump up the money this window and no more average players like Phillips, Nunes etc. We need proven quality, forget whether Pep stays or goes in 1 season we can’t worry about that just deal with what’s in front of us

Time for the club to stump up the money this window and no more average players like Phillips, Nunes etc. We need proven quality, forget whether Pep stays or goes in 1 season we can’t worry about that just deal with what’s in front of us
Unless there is a cast iron guarantee that Pep is going the club will continue to build the team in his image. We can't do anything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.