It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Haven't watched much of Barca this year but Xavi has seemed a bit aggressive in interviews so I'm not a huge fan. I think Pep is widely liked in the English game unlike Ferguson. I reckon Xavi would get everyone's backs up including our players.
Luis Enrique, another more successful ex Barca manager, is slightly less aggressive but pretty tightly strung so I'd give him a miss too.

Personally I've always liked Alonso, seems an intelligent and calm sort of manager, but maybe it would be difficult for him.
Barca is a complete basket case right now. I don't blame Xaxi for being stressed. Pep has spoken at length how ridiculous the job is there. In an environment like ours you never know what he could do.

Unless there is a cast iron guarantee that Pep is going the club will continue to build the team in his image. We can't do anything else.
A problem arises when Pep drags his feet and doesn't sign as the season gets into the last quarter. If he follows Klippity's model and jacks it in before the season ends there's some kind of collapse round the corner and two or three of the wheels whizzing down Ashton New Road.. If you haven't got a manager in place when the transfer window opens new players might well be reluctant to sign not knowing who the coach is. Not everybody will have an understanding of how the club operates and what kind of 'quality control' has been established! And then there's the RDAHMeedya's constant 'aide memoire' of some kind of argybargy with our beloved FArce! Interesting times, as always. to be a City fan.

A problem arises when Pep drags his feet and doesn't sign as the season gets into the last quarter. If he follows Klippity's model and jacks it in before the season ends there's some kind of collapse round the corner and two or three of the wheels whizzing down Ashton New Road.. If you haven't got a manager in place when the transfer window opens new players might well be reluctant to sign not knowing who the coach is. Not everybody will have an understanding of how the club operates and what kind of 'quality control' has been established! And then there's the RDAHMeedya's constant 'aide memoire' of some kind of argybargy with our beloved FArce! Interesting times, as always. to be a City fan.
November international window will be the time to look out for if he hasn’t announced anything beforehand.

Khaldoon will fly him over to Abu Dhabi and give him an island there…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.