It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I swear City's top brass are BARCELONAs sleeper agents. The sentiment towards Barcelona is just annoying. Barcelona is forever unsettling our players and yet we forever remain docile and nonchalant about things. Why aren't we rattling the cages and coming after their talent???? We never even try once or even try a single player. It's like Barcelona's players never ever appear on City's radar. It's like we are blind to them. We pretend like they are non-existent.

Absolutely mate! I know Pep, txiki and ferran are Barca boys but we should be all over their younger talent as they need to sell? All we constantly see is they want Bernardo, Haaland etc? Time to return the favour and hit them for the likes of Pedri, Gavi, Balde etc then benefit us and to the silly bastards benefits them with money!
You two are either on the sauce or just complete lunatics. Perhaps both.

You two are either on the sauce or just complete lunatics. Perhaps both.

Why? Barca want the worlds best players yet are beyond skint as now proven by the Barca finance director (could be leaving now I think though? ) about the sheer level of money Barca actually owe? We just seem to never try and get the likes of Pedri, Gavi, Balde?

Why? Barca want the worlds best players yet are beyond skint as now proven by the Barca finance director (could be leaving now I think though? ) about the sheer level of money Barca actually owe? We just seem to never try and get the likes of Pedri, Gavi, Balde?

Probably because they’re not good enough for us.

I think you need to take a break from reading social media. You seem to believe every single rumour you read and report it as truth. It is full of barca parrots acting like they are still a big club, linking Bernardo and Haaland every summer, it never happens though does it?

If Pedri, Gavi or Balde were interested in leaving then they know exactly where we are. They aren't for sale.

This myth that "unsettling" a player via the media makes me laugh. What exactly has ever been achieved by those rumors. Nothing.

Let the rest of the world use their social media accounts to link X, Y and Z with their shithouse of a club and talk about how City aren't going anywhere and 115 charges means we are having a firesale.

One thing to remember.....

1716884498850.png

Kinda stupid that PL transfer window opens in 14.06, the same day EURO's start when every big player will concentrate on tournament

Yep, Bruno is N1 priority for me. Can cover for Rodri, can play box-to-box.

Newcastle out of CL, need cash to buy young defenders, RW, keeper also..
Plus they have Tonali back and that kid Miley also plays DM position, so they are well-covered for the team, who plays only PL. Joelinton, Longstaff, Anderson, Willock as box-to-box in 4-3-3 system. So they will definitely sell Bruno..

Also, as they need RW and Palmer's transfer made a miracle for Chelsea, I would go with Oscar Bobb + 50m offer. Let's also remember that Bobb scored that last-minute winner against them and kid has got some amazing skills, compared to that retarded Almiron and Murphy. I would even include Kalvin Phillips in that offer, Bobb + Phillips + 25m, considering they will need someone to cover for Tonali and young kid Miley.

So let's say we get Bruno and Savinho.
And we loose Phillips, Cancelo, Bobb and Bernardo.

It's clear that there is no player like Bernardo in today's market and we have adapt, "Treble Winners" tactics won't work any more.

-------------------------Ederson / Ortega-------------------------------------
--------Walker / John--------Ruben--------Ake / Akanji--------------------
----------------------Rodri--------Buno / Kovacic------------------------------
Doku / Rico------KDB / Foden-----Grealish / Matheus---Gvardiol / Savio
-------------------------------Haaland / Alvarez---------------------------------

When we need to defend, we switch to 4-3-3 formation, with Gvardiol going back.
Doku and Grealish covering for fullbacks and Foden / KDB covering for midfield area.
I’d hate to lose Bobb as a makeweight for anyone.

Because Pedri, Gavi and Balde are
1. From La Masia Academy
2. First team players
3. Idolise Barcelona
4. The future of the club
5. Spanish

Other than Frenkie De Jong, there are no Barcelona players that genuinely start for us (Lewandowski excluded because we'd never move for a 36 year old striker)

Kinda stupid that PL transfer window opens in 14.06, the same day EURO's start when every big player will concentrate on tournament
Transfer window opening date only means you cant register players before that date. Clubs can still sign players before that date, they just cant play for the club before that date. If its 14th June or 14th July is more or less irrelevant in leagues that has a summer break.

With Taylor Harwood-Bellis completing a second successive Championship promotion, Southampton are obligated to make his loan from City permanent, earning the Blues a handy £20m before the transfer window has already opened to add to the £5m received from Wolves for Tommy Doyle. Southampton have now paid City £69m in transfer fees in the last three seasons, which could rise closer to £80m with add-ons. A sell-on clause in Romeo Lavia's move to Chelsea also added £9m to City's budget last summer.

City have a number of academy prospects who will be in demand this summer once again while there are also a number of City Football Group signings who could be on the move. Last year, the likes of Yangel Herrera earned them a useful bonus,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.