It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Christ. Rodrygo would be next level. Expensive but next level. Are his recent comments coincidental?

If I was a betting man - one for next summer. Still would be a huge fee but reckon he will stay and see how his playing time is impacted by the arrival of Mbappe and Endrick

Hell of a player who would walk into our team.

Rodrygo makes senses especially with Mbappe apparently joing this summer. The only negative side is Bobb's chances of getting meaningful game time will significantly diminish.

Bobb has to earn his playing time just like any of our other players. Pep doesn't gift playing time.
As always but Bobb deserves at least a crack at making at City. Rodrygo will block that route. Besides that midfield is the higher priority rather than another attacking player.

If I was a betting man - one for next summer. Still would be a huge fee but reckon he will stay and see how his playing time is impacted by the arrival of Mbappe and Endrick

Hell of a player who would walk into our team.

But it’s rumored he wants to play for Pep? Wouldn’t happen if pep leaves in the summer?

But it’s rumored he wants to play for Pep? Wouldn’t happen if pep leaves in the summer?
If, what’s and maybes - Doubt Rodrygo will come but wouldn’t surprise me if we did have interest

Who knows what will happen with Pep either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.