It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

My perfect window is

Ederson and Ortega resign, failing that Ederson does and we get good money for Ortega and another solid back up. Think we would look for the same quality.

Walker goes. He has offers and a good time to leave.

We sign Frimpong for the 35m release clause.

Stones stays. No other changes to the defence.

Gomez goes. Replaced by academy player or similar prospect. Barca kid mentioned today.

Phillips and Cancelo sold or more likely loaned with options.

Buy Kimmich. Much better choice than Bruno in my opinion can cover RB, CDM and CM.

Bernado stays.

Nunes gets a loan move as don’t think there will be space if we sign another CM and Bernie stays. Makes sense that it’s Nunes but still believe there is a player there. Probably goes to Chelsea for 50m though.

We sign Savio. Wingers then are
Savio/Doku/Grealish/Bobb

But Savio gets a loan move to a CL club that’s not Girona.

Foden can play out wide but needs to play in the middle. Same for Alvarez but he needs to push Haaland more. Bobb to be used centrally as well.

Hopefully the Rodrygo talk means something and he’s the 100m+ player.

Ederson/Ortega/Caraon

Ake/Gvardiol/Dias/Akanji/Stones/Frimpong/Lewis + Gomez style squad player.

Rodri/Kimmich/Kovacic

Foden/KDB/Bernado

Grealish/Doku/Rodrygo/Bobb (Savio put on loan)

Haaland/Alvarez.

23 players, Frimpong/Foden/Bobb are club trained so enough spots for CL. Enough Home grown players as well.

But this is not football manager so I know it won’t happen.
We’ll be a bit short in the goalkeeper position if they both resign mate

72.4%, which is very very poor. Puts him in the 6th percentile in the top 5 leagues. For reference, both Rodri and Kova is in the 99th percentile

Yeah as I expected very low compared to our players, he does a lot of those low % passes but if he came his % would go up to around 90/95% I'd expected.. every miss placed pass from our midfield mainly ends with a shot on our goal to..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.