It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Disagree, Bobb has the ability to be world class. You don’t loan or sell your best players. Plus after Pep, you might be begging players like Bobb to stay!!
Bobb is one of 2 or 3 that have a chance of making it here out of how many?

The academy is a profit making machine that occasionally finds top drawer players. The rest get sold for profit.

100 million euro release clause , but Valencia apparently need to sell rumours that Barca or Atletico could get him for 25 million this summer. Supposed to be a big la liga talent.

He's a midfielder who plays for Valencia and therefore triggers memories of Silva. I'm all in.

We're currently the best side in the world with a few aging players...just look at Real who like to think they're the best, the last 3 seasons, they shit themselves.

We just need to carry on as we are doing and just do one for one replacements but get the right players in i.e someone to possibly replace Bernie sadly, I can't see Nunes, who with Pep's mind was brought in for Bernie's departure getting Silva's minutes if he goes as certainly in his first season he wasn't at the races.

In an ideal world Cancelo & Philips would be off but the issue of being such a big successful side is paying big wages. We need to write off their xfer fees and just take a hit or fire them on loan for however many years they've signed for with us.

There's the age of Kyle &, Kev too,neither getting any younger. Phil has shown he's capable of filling Kev's shoes and hopefully if we don't bring someone in Rico can improve/push Kyle for more minutes.

We also need to use our bench more effectively, especially with even more games next season. The Oscar Bobbs of this world should be getting on in the second half of games, if we're battering some team bringing on Bobb for example isn't going to be pivotal in costing us a game.

I've rambled on a bit here but Gomez, Cancelo, Phillips ideally out.....Sadly Bernie if he gets a deal....Kev & Kyle if the price is right (love them both but time is on no mans side)... Nunes with the right offer.....and if we have to one of the keepers could go.

Replacements for the first three names? Their contribution is so limited that anyone coming in just needs to be fit to come off the bench if needed.

Bernie, Kev & Kyle is a little more difficult,maybe that Gerona lad, a midfield 'runner' and push Rico more to Kyle's position.

I don't think Nunes or either keeper will be off.

100 million euro release clause , but Valencia apparently need to sell rumours that Barca or Atletico could get him for 25 million this summer. Supposed to be a big la liga talent.

Not the worst of suggestion for an alternatives to Bruno Guimaraes.

Don’t think Doyle and THB were ever anywhere near making it with us. If and I don’t know, but if Bobb, or any loanee,goes on loan Palmer should be held up as an example ( thought he refused a loan but anyway). Perform at anywhere near this level,show you’re as good as Palmer and good enough for us, and we will bring you back and integrate you into the squad.
Up to now I don’t think anyone we have loaned has shown that level.
I know where you are coming from but if you think that 4 of our ex youth players are with the 2 teams in yesterday's champions league final.
Not sure if Gittens, Sancho , Dias or Nmecha would have made it with us but there has to be some pathway to our team.
We have ex players with almost every team in the Premier league.
The only one of the " big" teams we dont have a player with is liverpool. You'd think if they are good enough for villa, United, spurs, chelsea etc. at least one of them would be good enough for us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.