It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Pep had him earmarked as Fernandinhos' replacement until we couldn't get a work permit. £35m for an upgrade on Phillips seems a no-brainer to me
Sure, to replace Phillips, fantastic, but not an upgrade on anything else we have. We need to sign at least 1 player who can make us better in some regard. Otherwise, we are worse than we were with KDB/Kyle one year older, and a few years on the wrong side of 30.

If we don't lose anybody, then Luiz feels like a good deal, but if a major player leaves, than we seriously need to add some quality.

Should be in a very good position for the PL net spend trophy then. Scousers will be fuming. Almost 60m less than Bruno’s release clause, and Savio shouldn’t be more than roughly £40m at a guess

Just fringe/youth players like Cancelo, Phillips, Couto, McAtee, THB, Doyle x2, Gomez, JWE, Delap and Kabore is hopefully around the 150m mark

Pep had him earmarked as Fernandinhos' replacement until we couldn't get a work permit. £35m for an upgrade on Phillips seems a no-brainer to me
Yes,not seen that much of Villa this season myself, although just looking 9 goals 5 assists in 35 P/L games is more of an attacking product than I was expecting,assume some penalties. Could he play more as an 8.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.