It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but Sam Lee alluded to the fact that City want to get some transfers out (Delap, Gomez, Couto etc) sorted before the end of June & before we sign anyone. Not that we are short of PSR, but so we have a better idea of how much can be spent.
Wouldn't that mean we will not trigger Bruno G's release clause? 9 days left, I think?

Wouldn't that mean we will not trigger Bruno G's release clause? 9 days left, I think?
I think more links will pick up after the two tournaments have finished

But yeah what will we do about Bruno? Surely we have to hear something definitive soon

Called it!

I rate Zubimendi but we need urgent support for Rodri in the 6/8. I’m convinced it will take him at least a season to bed in, unlike Bruno G.

Good player but I think we are desperate for that support to Rodri in the short term

Risky move for me

I rate Zubimendi but we need urgent support for Rodri in the 6/8. I’m convinced it will take him at least a season to bed in, unlike Bruno G.

Good player but I think we are desperate for that support to Rodri in the short term

Risky move for me
Bruno is more ready-made, no doubt. Tolmie mentioned that Alonso loves Zubimendi, so maybe we want to lure him in signing the players he likes? To be honest, I haven't seen enough of Zubimendi to judge whether he could step in for Rodri or not, but if we are in for him, I am assuming he is ready?

placate that by throwing the bruno money at Jamal.
Yes please
Bruno is more ready-made, no doubt. Tolmie mentioned that Alonso loves Zubimendi, so maybe we want to lure him in signing the players he likes? To be honest, I haven't seen enough of Zubimendi to judge whether he could step in for Rodri or not, but if we are in for him, I am assuming he is ready?

Our midfield recruitment has been very poor for the past few years so I’m not so sure he’s ready made for the Premier League - put it this way, if Rodri picked up an injury at the start of the season, would you feel confident Zubimendi could step up? I wouldn’t

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.