It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Alonso rates him off the scale but you don’t!
didn't say i dont rate him, he has a huge potential but we need a statement signing to properly replace gundo who can allow rodri a rest, that's why pep wants bruno, he is proven and who can be trusted on 6

Bruno is more ready-made, no doubt. Tolmie mentioned that Alonso loves Zubimendi, so maybe we want to lure him in signing the players he likes? To be honest, I haven't seen enough of Zubimendi to judge whether he could step in for Rodri or not, but if we are in for him, I am assuming he is ready?

Tolmie got an in with Alonso as well now? nice.

Tolmie got an in with Alonso as well now? nice.
I think he just heard that Alonso is a possibility. He has an in with City, so I am assuming after the initial contact Alonso must have kept the door open. Most managers would love to work for us, so it's not a big shock, IMO.

I think he just heard that Alonso is a possibility. He has an in with City, so I am assuming after the initial contact Alonso must have kept the door open. Most managers would love to work for us, so it's not a big shock, IMO.
not sure he'd let it know which players hes like to have though, unless its just based on an interview somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.