It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yes please

Our midfield recruitment has been very poor for the past few years so I’m not so sure he’s ready made for the Premier League - put it this way, if Rodri picked up an injury at the start of the season, would you feel confident Zubimendi could step up? I wouldn’t

I hadn’t heard of Rodri before we signed him though mate?

Zubemendi is a good player. Stepping up for that lone 6 role for City would ruin him, I like him, but would not trust him for the lone 6 role. I would give Neves and Bruno the nod, not Zubemendi. He is good, but not that good for the lone 6 when Rodri is rested in this CITY side.
exactly, he is promising but isn't on our level yet, mid-table pl or top 4 for la liga type signing, we need a top partner for rodri, let it be bruno or neves pls

Zubemendi is a good player. Stepping up for that lone 6 role for City would ruin him, I like him, but would not trust him for the lone 6 role. I would give Neves and Bruno the nod, not Zubemendi. He is good, but not that good for the lone 6 when Rodri is rested in this CITY side.
Zubi and Kova between them play a 4231 if/when Rodri is out?

The plus points for Zubemendi he isn't ridiculously expensive he could work with Pep for 12 months (if he has decided to leave at the end of the season) and the new coach (If it is Alonso) and he does have enough quality to cover Rodri. Along with Nunes we will be good for the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.