It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If we want 3 on top of Savio I would assume Ederson goes. Fabrizio retweeted his tweet on Ederson yesterday, seems like there might be something in that rumor

Savio
Bruno/Neves/Kimmich
Eze/Olmo :(
New GK
Media are running with eddie leaving becauze he was pissed off with being subbed , it is very lazy of them and those that repeat it

If we want 3 on top of Savio I would assume Ederson goes. Fabrizio retweeted his tweet on Ederson yesterday, seems like there might be something in that rumor

Savio
Bruno/Neves/Kimmich
Eze/Olmo :(
New GK
Don’t want us going anywhere near Olmo
I doubt Pep would trust Eze in the middle, so he’d basically become another Grealish

Media are running with eddie leaving becauze he was pissed off with being subbed , it is very lazy of them and those that repeat it
Literally nothing to do with that.

There is one person reporting the story, someone who we all know has agents on speed dial.
Its not some made up rumour, doesn't mean its going to happen but clearly Saudi's are coming after anyone and Ederson didn't say no (so far).

There is going to be a lot of stalemate in the PL until some European and Saudi teams start taking players off our clubs.

PSR and the points deductions have frightened everyone to bits and you can sort of feel the apprehension within the window.

I could be wrong, but I am sure I read on here that City are quite close to the wages PSR limit. Maybe we are waiting for sales first before we move.

Phillips on £150k a week is one, Cancelo too who I think is on around £200k a week.

What we need is zero signings so when they sat in skysports on deadline day it be dead as dodo

Literally nothing to do with that.

There is one person reporting the story, someone who we all know has agents on speed dial.
Its not some made up rumour, doesn't mean its going to happen but clearly Saudi's are coming after anyone and Ederson didn't say no (so far).
Exactly. Could just be a tactic to have his contract at City improved, but we rarely hear City players being linked away during contract negotiations. We seem to do it very quietly behind doors, we rarely hear much noise around it

Wouldn't that mean we will not trigger Bruno G's release clause? 9 days left, I think?

Depends on how quickly other ones get sorted I guess. If we want Bruno though, unless we think Newcastle are open to player exchange or something to that effect, I think it would be stupid not to do the RC. After June, they have 0 obligation to sell.

Depends on how quickly other ones get sorted I guess. If we want Bruno though, unless we think Newcastle are open to player exchange or something to that effect, I think it would be stupid not to do the RC. After June, they have 0 obligation to sell.
JSCG on you tube made an interesting point, when does the FFP season finish? will that change the way we use the transfer window?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.