It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Think people are being a bit hard on Olmo because he's not Wirtz or Musiala.
I reckon he's exactly the sort of player Pep could get a tune out of.
Ridiculously injury prone - has average 20 games a season for the past 3 years
That’s even less than Stones

Think people are being a bit hard on Olmo because he's not Wirtz or Musiala.
I reckon he's exactly the sort of player Pep could get a tune out of.
I’m no expert on players not playing in the P/L but not sure Musiala or Wirtz are even the type of players we will be looking for. Even if we change manager I assume we will stick with a similar philosophy. So as long as we have Foden and Rodri and we buy a player closer to Gundogan ( maybe Guimaraes )this summer,keep Kovacic and KDB for rotation.
Next summer we will be looking for squad depth to replace KDB and probably a Bernardo replacement, not so much KDB the first team player as was.Think that would be it in an attacking sense.

If Tolmie says we are looking at bringing in 3 players on top of Savio, who do you reckon it will be? I reckon it’ll be

Zubimendi
Olmo
Frimpong

If Tolmie says we are looking at bringing in 3 players on top of Savio, who do you reckon it will be? I reckon it’ll be

Zubimendi
Olmo
Frimpong
Would depend on who leaves best guess ,if he’s right, at least one would be a keeper, one CM. The third no idea.

I don't know, but allegedly, we have made him our number 1 target. Is Ancelotti leaving?
Id love it great choice to succeed our great one, but ancellotti getting older. Alonso being a spaniard having played for those cunts and opportunity to live in his home country and manage endrick mbappe bellingham etc. No way he choses city and rainy manchester unfortunately

if they offer what city paid, we probably take it. Grab the Dutch kid from Brighton .
Disagree. We bought Ederson for €40.00m and he's worth double that for us. Under contract for two more years - Saudi can make it worth our while with an €80.00m offer or fuck off.

Ridiculous that they're offering Eddie all that money and still trying to low ball the club. He's in his prime, a key part of Pep's system, and under contract. Either Saudi pay up or fuck off.

Disagree. We bought Ederson for €40.00m and he's worth double that for us. Under contract for two more years - Saudi can make it worth our while with an €80.00m offer or fuck off.

Ridiculous that they're offering Eddie all that money and still trying to low ball the club. He's in his prime, a key part of Pep's system, and under contract. Either Saudi pay up or fuck off.
We have proven on several occasions that we don't operate like that.

City aren't going to force him to stay.

We will have a load of keepers on a list and Txiki will be working his contacts. If one is available then we will do the deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.