It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If Rico getting a loan move is true I wonder if that opens a space for a RB to come in and play with Walker for a year. Frimpong/Couto?

Think the first sale/transfer will say a lot about our summer.

Then any unexpected deals like Ederson if it happens will be addressed.

I against persuading anyone to stay

You want to go fine, just give us what you cost us , we don't want any profit
Nonsense. These are professionals. Our beautiful blue is laundry to most of them, we just convince ourselves it's not - yes, WE would all play for man city - but no one in fucking portugal is obsessed with city, this is the real world. We have to convince them, finanacially, emotionally, situationally, tactically. It's the way of the world - the moment we start thinking that "we're city" is the moment we sign maguire, pogba, sanchez, sancho etc.

I against persuading anyone to stay

You want to go fine, just give us what you cost us , we don't want any profit
We want as much profit as possible, we are not a charity.

He wants to leave and if reports of 750k a week are true that's understandable but he is under contract, one of the best keepers in the world, therefore he has a value that HAS to be met.

If Rico getting a loan move is true I wonder if that opens a space for a RB to come in and play with Walker for a year. Frimpong/Couto?

Think the first sale/transfer will say a lot about our summer.

Then any unexpected deals like Ederson if it happens will be addressed.
Can’t let Rico go out on loan. He’s top quality and don’t want to risk losing him.

Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester City and Bayern Munich have all expressed interest in 21-year-old Netherlands and Paris St-Germain forward Xavi Simons. (L'Equipe)

Please do this instead of Olmo

Yep! I wonder if there could be some sort of deal if Alvarez and PSG come to an agreement?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.