It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

What’s the main issue? We’ve just won four titles in a row and a treble the year before- the issue can’t be hindering that much?
Not saying I don’t agree with you but we could easily have an off season with no new fresh faces

Players get comfortable etc
I think it’s understandable if the hunger isn’t there from some of the first team, they’ve won it all

Rodri can play further forward and dictate a game if need be. We need someone to sit next to him or cover him and play with others like Kovacic.

We wanted Rice for a reason.
Rice would have been the 8 in this scenario. Rodri the 6. They would be able to fluctuate between 6 and 8 but Rice almost certainly would have been the designated 8.

Not saying I don’t agree with you but we could easily have an off season with no new fresh faces

Players get comfortable etc
I think it’s understandable if the hunger isn’t there from some of the first team, they’ve won it all
KDB, Haaland, Grealish, Stones all missed a large chunk - so point to prove?
Rico, Nunes, Bobb, - all need to prove to start

could make the arguement the other way as well tbf. A couple of faces still needed imo

KDB, Haaland, Grealish, Stones all missed a large chunk - so point to prove?
Rico, Nunes, Bobb, - all need to prove to start

could make the arguement the other way as well tbf. A couple of faces still needed imo
I doubt Dawson has anymore idea than I have to be honest and I think it will be Savio and a CM, then replacements IF anyone leaves.
Though if he happens to be right, Savio could take Bernardo's place on the right and play more as a CM ,would that be a bad option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.