It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

In another words, it’s the last hurrah with Pep

Completely agree, if the squad is being kept together it strongly indicates that it’s a last dance with Pep.

A few short term concerns in terms of Stones, De Bruyne’s fitness and complete reluctance to offer back up to Rodri. We also haven’t replaced the goals from the likes of Gundogan and Mahrez. Arguably cost us in the champions league and FA Cup Final.

Long term whoever takes over from Pep will have a huge rebuild replacing KDB, Bernardo, Walker and probably Stones.

Too soon to tell what will happen this summer though.

As I said the other day I can def see this happening. Aside from maybe ederson I just don’t see a departure

We’ve been very lucky with Rodri not getting injured. But he needs rest, so a player that can play a few games to give Rodri rest is needed desperately.

We’ve seen when Rodri is not there, teams play through our midfield easily. Kovacic and Nunes are not aggressive enough to play that role.

Feels like this is Peps last season , so no point bringing in players when a new manager will take over next summer and will want to play his way.

Completely agree, if the squad is being kept together it strongly indicates that it’s a last dance with Pep.

A few short term concerns in terms of Stones, De Bruyne’s fitness and complete reluctance to offer back up to Rodri. We also haven’t replaced the goals from the likes of Gundogan and Mahrez. Arguably cost us in the champions league and FA Cup Final.

Long term whoever takes over from Pep will have a huge rebuild replacing KDB, Bernardo, Walker and probably Stones.

Too soon to tell what will happen this summer though.
Yeah - I also reckon we’ll have to deal with a fair few injuries at the start of next season, with the long season out players have had then the Euros

Starting to think it will only be Savio + a midfielder.

Only possible change I can see happening is if Alvarez leaves.

Don't think I get the logic of it being Pep's last season so don't get any transfers - we'll still exist after Pep goes and we need to be thinking of that future. With added games, this Euros, injury histories of some players, age etc this would be incredibly short sighted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.