It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

No surprise but confirmed by Jack Gaughan that Laporte is allowed to leave in the summer.
Stacked in that area and he wants to go. Another fantastic player for us. Monies in also helps with the transfer spend this summer. Throw in a couple of academy players and we will be looking stable in the market again.

Stacked in that area and he wants to go. Another fantastic player for us. Monies in also helps with the transfer spend this summer. Throw in a couple of academy players and we will be looking stable in the market again.
I don't know about stacked. If Pep looks set to keep going with this 4 "CB" defense. We will have to sign another defender if not two depending on Gomez. Presuming Walker stays and rotates with Lewis and Stones at RB.

Dias will always be at CB, Akanji can play CB and RB.

Gvardiol is the ideal solution to CB and LB.

Yes perhaps that’s correct. But we all know Haaland won’t stay at city for the whole of his career (or at least we assume so given what his entourage has said) but that doesn’t stop the player being an absolute asset for a good number of seasons. Plus we have no idea when or even how Barcelona will drag themselves out of the mess they are in. That club is going to face worse times than they are currently looking at and who knows, maybe Gavi working under Pep will fall in love with City and never want to leave! Point is if he’s available for free then what do we have to lose?!
Haaland could stay at City for his entire career, I'd rather have Bellingham than Gavi

If he does leave where will it be? Pretty sure he won’t be going back to Germany, certain he won’t go psg. If Madrid get mbappe I’d be suprised to see him there and the only other option is Barca and that sounds laughable right now.
Madrid is the obvious one, its why it's so essential we win champions league this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.