It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

KDB and stones may want to play and are starters - but will they - i doubt it due to fitness and injuries
Grealish - clearly needs to get his act together after the season long 'hangover' from the treble
Nunes - again Pep had chance to play him and didnt - why?
Bobb abd Rico are in no positon to be demanding more game time - they aint earnt it yet especially Bobb

We will bing in 3 I reckon...one being Savio (maybe 4 if ederson does leave - which would be a mistake for me)
We seem to be talking in circles here.

We already said that IF nobody leaves, there is no space.

Then your saying people will come in since people are leaving... which we already said if people leave then obviously others will come in.

This is going in circles.

Obviously will need to translate the tweet but basically Rodri is physically exhausted. If we neglect this position yet again we really are asking for trouble.

Obviously will need to translate the tweet but basically Rodri is physically exhausted. If we neglect this position yet again we really are asking for trouble.

Translation:
Cadina Sir in Germany: "The state of anxiety has reached its maximum in the Spanish national team, due to the physical condition of Rodry. Team coach technical staff are looking for ways not to physically put pressure on Rodry. They want to rely on Rodry without physically exhausting him.”

Translation:
Cadina Sir in Germany: "The state of anxiety has reached its maximum in the Spanish national team, due to the physical condition of Rodry. Team coach technical staff are looking for ways not to physically put pressure on Rodry. They want to rely on Rodry without physically exhausting him.”
Txiki needs to ring Newcastle and tell them we are activating the release clause

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.