It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

we only have the 1 club association spot open with Rico, Foden and Bobb though, that's what i meant with depends on the lads coming off the b list (not sure on who is too old just a couple of lads i think?) or if we'll keep any, i suspect we cash all in.

Not sure nationality is a major factor just yet, looking at it. (not an overriding need anyway)
IMG_9747.jpeg
I’m thinking about the second category. Seems like we’ll have 1 spot open next summer. Branthwaite or Gray would make the most sense to me currently

Association-trained players who were on another club's books in the same association for three entire seasons or 36 months between the ages of 15 and 21.

the bit before 'or'
I think you might be misinterpreting the rules then (or I am).
My understanding is it's 3 seasons (or 36 months) BETWEEN the ages of 15 and 21 - not 3 seasons OR

I’d like to see Macatee given a shot at breaking into first team.
Players at other clubs have gone out on underwhelming loans in the past and come back and smashed it with parent club.
Beckham and Kane are two high profile ones I can think of

I think you might be misinterpreting the rules then (or I am).
My understanding is it's 3 seasons (or 36 months) BETWEEN the ages of 15 and 21 - not 3 seasons OR
I think it used to be

2016 rules wording: - Association-trained players – players who were on another club's books in the same association for three years between the ages of 15 and 21. No club can have more than four association-trained players among their eight nominees on List A.

2023 Rule wording: - Association-trained players who were on another club's books in the same association for three entire seasons (i.e. the period between the first and last official match of the relevant national championship) or 36 months between the ages of 15 and 21.

but like you say, i could be reading it wrong. @Delphinho ?? Think it was changed to cover Musiala, Sancho etc still counting with the increase in players moving at 16 around the EU etc.

I think it used to be

2016 rules wording: - Association-trained players – players who were on another club's books in the same association for three years between the ages of 15 and 21. No club can have more than four association-trained players among their eight nominees on List A.

2023 Rule wording: - Association-trained players who were on another club's books in the same association for three entire seasons (i.e. the period between the first and last official match of the relevant national championship) or 36 months between the ages of 15 and 21.

but like you say, i could be reading it wrong. @Delphinho ?? Think it was changed to cover Musiala, Sancho etc still counting with the increase in players moving at 16 around the EU etc.
Hah! Thanks for that - I hadn't realised the definition had changed in 2023. Having said that, it's still unclear where the emphasis is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.