It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Kimmich this summer as a DM/RB cover, and then Archie Gray next summer? Will be a lack of HG players in the squad next summer most likely
Maybe, depends what they do with McAtee, Doyle etc and the lads coming off the B List. if walker goes we're still on the limit so no real rush

Maybe, depends what they do with McAtee, Doyle etc and the lads coming off the B List. if walker goes we're still on the limit so no real rush
The academy players would be club trained, not association trained. Assuming Kyle, Carson and Phillips is gone next summer we only have 3/4 association trained players (Ake, Stones, Grealish). I’d guess we want to use all 4 spots. Currently we have 6/4 assiciation trained which means that two of them count as non-HG

The academy players would be club trained, not association trained. Assuming Kyle, Carson and Phillips is gone next summer we only have 3/4 association trained players (Ake, Stones, Grealish). I’d guess we want to use all 4 spots. Currently we have 6/4 assiciation trained which means that two of them count as non-HG
we only have the 1 club association spot open with Rico, Foden and Bobb though, that's what i meant with depends on the lads coming off the b list (not sure on who is too old just a couple of lads i think?) or if we'll keep any, i suspect we cash all in.

Not sure nationality is a major factor just yet, looking at it. (not an overriding need anyway)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.