It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I still think we need a RB then (Frimpong?) Or leave Kimmich and get either Bruno or Neves.
Can't see it, Kimmich plays either inverted right back, with Walker rotating,thenn plays as a 6 when Rodri doesn't. Wouldn't be surprised if we see Kovacic, and Bernardo sharing that 8, maybe even Rodri and Kimmich anchoring,and using somebody else wide right,possibly Savio, and Bernardo when we want more control.

Can't see it, Kimmich plays either inverted right back, with Walker rotating,thenn plays as a 6 when Rodri doesn't. Wouldn't be surprised if we see Kovacic, and Bernardo sharing that 8, maybe even Rodri and Kimmich anchoring,and using somebody else wide right,possibly Savio, and Bernardo when we want more control.
I don’t think we’ll sign an out and out RB if Walker stays

I don’t think we’ll sign an out and out RB if Walker stays
No, that's why Kimmich makes a lot of sense. covers 2 positions, and minute wise if you add Phillips and Gomes together Kimmich covers that and still leaves plenty of minutes to rest Walker and Rodri. Any Savio minutes on that would be a bonus. Probably doesn't leave enough spare minutes for a Guimaraes or Neves, not at those prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.