It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Haaland plays most games, wouldn’t mind Simons as a backup, who can also play in midfield and centrally (if Alvarez does leave) as well. Has done well as a false 9 on several occasions
not sure i see that over what we have but LW and LCM in the box with Foden.. gimme

Southgate is just trying to save his job. He is talking absolute shit. Phillips had a good purple patch but he was hardly Toni kross.

Just went through my old posts re Phillips when he joined and I posted this.

“phillips is tidy but nothing more imo. He doesn’t have unbelievable
athleticism, he isn’t a world class passer and he certainly isn’t a brilliant defensive player. He is an above average premier league player but I feel we almost rely on pep to make him “city level” and as a result we are our happy to overpay due to his technical prowess.”

I’m not posting that to say I am so sort of genius who never gets anything wrong because of course I get loads wrong. I’m pointing out that Phillips was to a lot of people a poor purchase at the time despite what a desperate Southgate may say.
He’s a nice guy but a wank footballer, now he’s our problem, our recruitment in Phillips, Nunes and Kovacic and losing Palmer was atrocious, truly terrible and we’re paying for it now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.