It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

«Manchester City made an opening offer of a €2 million loan fee with with an obligation to buy Mandas for €10 million…
Lazio rejected the Premier League champions’ opening offer, although Manchester City are reportedly preparing a ‘new and improved’ bid for the goalkeeper.

The Italian club are claimed to want €15 million to €18 million for the 22-year-old, despite paying just €1.3 million last summer.«

Doesn’t sound very good in terms of Eddie staying?

Stats arent bad but doubt this, nothing from anyone on our end. Just the Sunderland lads

I mean, let's face it, 'reports in Italy'..

Yeah that'll get taken seriously!

For a start, when did City ever make a loan offer with an obligation to buy. And why would we. Makes zero sense.

Stats arent bad but doubt this, nothing from anyone on our end. Just the Sunderland lads
Ederson has an offer from Saudi, that's no secret.

The only issue is will the Saudi's pay the transfer fee required?

Ederson has an offer from Saudi, that's no secret.

The only issue is will the Saudi's pay the transfer fee required?

It is Rumoured that Ederson has an offer from Saudi.

He has to want to accept it first, before the transfer fee becomes relevant.

If the offer is there and he does want it, a transfer fee will be agreed, most likely.

I am not yet convinced he will want to move. But the summer is long.

«Manchester City made an opening offer of a €2 million loan fee with with an obligation to buy Mandas for €10 million…
Lazio rejected the Premier League champions’ opening offer, although Manchester City are reportedly preparing a ‘new and improved’ bid for the goalkeeper.

The Italian club are claimed to want €15 million to €18 million for the 22-year-old, despite paying just €1.3 million last summer.«

Doesn’t sound very good in terms of Eddie staying?

I'm sure Sam Lee mentioned that City had a keeper lined up to be back up - knowing that it was likely Ederson or Ortega were going. Player side sorted etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.