It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'm sure Sam Lee mentioned that City had a keeper lined up to be back up - knowing that it was likely Ederson or Ortega were going. Player side sorted etc
Odd that we would do loan option to buy we cannot surely be short of cash

Tolmie reckons we still want 2 midfielders? Surely we are expecting departures

Hopefully Nunes and Phillips

Nunes and Phillips out and Kimmich and Olmo in still upgrades the squad doesn’t it? If KDB and Haaland stay fit next season and Bernardo is back to his near best as well as Grealish we are still the team to beat? Personally for me, add a RB in there and we are good to go!

Nunes and Phillips out and Kimmich and Olmo in still upgrades the squad doesn’t it? If KDB and Haaland stay fit next season and Bernardo is back to his near best as well as Grealish we are still the team to beat? Personally for me, add a RB in there and we are good to go!
Yeah
I’m happy with Olmo coming in if we have Kev around for another season

Part of me thinks we might move for a RW too

Kimmich yes Olmo no in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.