It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Meh, not fan. No agility or passing game and cant do the main thing we need him for which is play a 6 instead of Rodri.
Onana has been excellent at finding line-breaking passes over the last 6 months. Myth that he's a bad passer. Was middle of the pack over the course of the season but that wasn't his role in that Everton team. Made plenty for Belgium of late. This attribute is coachable and he's a young lad. I don't think he needs much development to play next to Rodri. He'll be very good, and in 2 years under Pep, one of the best in the world.

Onana has been excellent at finding line-breaking passes over the last 6 months. Myth that he's a bad passer. Was middle of the pack over the course of the season but that wasn't his role in that Everton team. Made plenty for Belgium of late. This attribute is coachable and he's a young lad. I don't think he needs much development to play next to Rodri. He'll be very good, and in 2 years under Pep, one of the best in the world.
didn't say his was bad, he just not close to being good enough for an elite side who need someone now. just dont see it.

didn't say his was bad, he just not close to being good enough for an elite side who need someone now. just dont see it.
We also don’t need anyone that can only play as a 6 , that’s where we went wrong with Phillips.Has to be somebody that can play in the team in another position on merit but also play as a single pivot when needed.Onana isn’t that.

We also don’t need anyone that can only play as a 6 , that’s where we went wrong with Phillips.Has to be somebody that can play in the team in another position on merit but also play as a single pivot when needed.Onana isn’t that.
he could play a double pivot easy tbf. just a good enough single.

he could play a double pivot easy tbf. just a good enough single.
We never player double pivot though Gundogan and even Kovacic when they play there with Rodri are expected to be much more progressive and creative, I don’t think he has that quality and nouse that they have. To be fair though I’ve not seen a great deal of him play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.