It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I asked Chat-GPT to guess what Txiki is actually doing atm, its amazing the power of this technology, with a small prompt it came back with this in the blink of an eye....

Under the azure sky of a perfect summer day, Txiki reclines on a plush sun lounger beside an opulent pool at a luxurious hotel. The warm rays of the sun gently kiss his skin, imparting a sense of relaxation that permeates the air. Around him, the soft beats of "Club Tropicana" create a soothing backdrop, blending seamlessly with the lighthearted chatter of other guests enjoying the serenity of the moment.

In his hand, he holds a meticulously crafted cocktail, a symbol of indulgence and leisure, adorned with a colorful umbrella that dances lazily in the breeze. With each sip, he savors the blend of flavors, a perfect complement to the tranquil ambiance.

As he closes his eyes, fully embracing the idyllic atmosphere, a faint sound interrupts the blissful tranquility—the gentle ring of his phone nestled in a designer beach bag nearby, is it Kimmich's agent ?. Without a hint of urgency, he considers the call momentarily, his thoughts drifting back to the poolside paradise he's immersed in. There's no rush, he decides with a contented smile, there's plenty of time left in the transfer window.

Surrounded by the luxury of his surroundings, he sinks deeper into the comfort of his sun lounger, letting go of any remnants of stress or worry. The football world beyond this oasis of calm fades into insignificance as he embraces the chilled-out vibe of this perfect moment—a moment crafted for pure relaxation and indulgence.

I asked Chat-GPT to guess what Txiki is actually doing atm, its amazing the power of this technology, with a small prompt it came back with this in the blink of an eye....

Under the azure sky of a perfect summer day, Txiki reclines on a plush sun lounger beside an opulent pool at a luxurious hotel. The warm rays of the sun gently kiss his skin, imparting a sense of relaxation that permeates the air. Around him, the soft beats of "Club Tropicana" create a soothing backdrop, blending seamlessly with the lighthearted chatter of other guests enjoying the serenity of the moment.

In his hand, he holds a meticulously crafted cocktail, a symbol of indulgence and leisure, adorned with a colorful umbrella that dances lazily in the breeze. With each sip, he savors the blend of flavors, a perfect complement to the tranquil ambiance.

As he closes his eyes, fully embracing the idyllic atmosphere, a faint sound interrupts the blissful tranquility—the gentle ring of his phone nestled in a designer beach bag nearby, is it Kimmich's agent ?. Without a hint of urgency, he considers the call momentarily, his thoughts drifting back to the poolside paradise he's immersed in. There's no rush, he decides with a contented smile, there's plenty of time left in the transfer window.

Surrounded by the luxury of his surroundings, he sinks deeper into the comfort of his sun lounger, letting go of any remnants of stress or worry. The football world beyond this oasis of calm fades into insignificance as he embraces the chilled-out vibe of this perfect moment—a moment crafted for pure relaxation and indulgence.
I knew it, the lazy bastard.

'small prompt'

Phillips will be £30m as he’s 2/6 into his contract and cost £45m.

Cancelo is hard to work out as we don’t know his actual transfer fee, but let’s assume it’s £60m.

He signed a new 5 year contract 2.5 years after joining, so that be £30m over 5 years, meaning he’s 2 years into that and so £18m ish?
Thanks. So I was pretty close. We should be able to get these guys out of here without taking a big hit while getting them off our payroll...

Thanks. So I was pretty close. We should be able to get these guys out of here without taking a big hit while getting them off our payroll...
If Txiki bought Phillips for us now for £30m, people would be calling for his head! We’ll be lucky to get anything substantial for him. His wages are about £30m for the 3 years he’s got left.

Cancelo is a mardarse that will only play for a handful of clubs, most of which he’s played for before. We need to call his bluff and say no to a loan and shove him in the EDS and force him to accept a move to Saudi Arabia, if we can.

Dont think either is good enough on the ball personally. Paulinha is better though
Agree that Onana isn't probably good enough to lone 6 it for City at the moment but I think he'd be an interesting option and he'd be young enough to learn & develop. A double pivot of Rodri & Onana would be quite dominant (in the air, ground duels and covering ground), and Rodri could push forward in possession. Not advocating it btw as I don't think we'd go for someone who needs a fair bit of development in that role, but interesting regardless.

Agree that Onana isn't probably good enough to lone 6 it for City at the moment but I think he'd be an interesting option and he'd be young enough to learn & develop. A double pivot of Rodri & Onana would be quite dominant (in the air, ground duels and covering ground), and Rodri could push forward in possession. Not advocating it btw as I don't think we'd go for someone who needs a fair bit of development in that role, but interesting regardless.
Meh, not fan. No agility or passing game and cant do the main thing we need him for which is play a 6 instead of Rodri.

Bruno just would have been a cheat code and it’s shite we didn’t push the bottom to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.