It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think we won’t see anything for sure for a while.

No doubt we have been talking to agents/clubs to work out wage demands/fee.

We are what every club wants to be, apart from Real they have their own thing going on. We are the top of the food chain and not like Spurs/Newcastle that have to make moves so they miss out on players as they are desperate to get top 4 we are top of the food chain.

We have players either representing their countries or on a much needed break. We will start to make moves when we know for sure what everyone’s intentions are. As soon as one player signs/goes it will all fall in place.

I reckon it’s gonna be a pretty quiet window.

Savio in. I do feel there’s a decent chance of Kimmich with him being able to cover CDM/RB and can invert.

I then think Nunes may go and we get our money back. Reinvest that money into Olmo/Eze perhaps someone that could cover a wing position too.

I reckon it’s gonna be a pretty quiet window.

Savio in. I do feel there’s a decent chance of Kimmich with him being able to cover CDM/RB and can invert.

I then think Nunes may go and we get our money back. Reinvest that money into Olmo/Eze perhaps someone that could cover a wing position too.
That’s not really quiet :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.