It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sam Lee can never ever be wrong
He never commits to anything
Today may be sunny but city have a raincoat and wellies if they need to use them
He clearly gets told nothing at all by the club
I mean he admits as much himself- his relationship with the club isn’t the best by his own admission and he certainly isn’t briefed. But that doesn’t mean he can’t get info from people around the club- I doubt Tolmie or anyone else on here is being briefed by the club, just take everything with a pinch of salt - nevertheless I don’t think he’s just making stuff up for the sake of it so it’s surely worth sticking on here for conversation points otherwise we may as well just wait for the club to announce signings

The right winger talk is interesting.

If we sign Savio that’s means we will have Doku, Grealish, Savio and Bobb as well as Bernie and Alvarez.

Talk of Bobb getting a loan but even then talk of Bernie staying. I just don’t see the need for another unless we are still scouting just incase someone comes up/Savio does pre season but isn’t what we want right away.

Also the left back talk makes sense. Gomez clearly going and I wish him all the best think he’ll turn into a great player and would have learnt a lot at city even though not given many chances. Can’t see us signing a big name player as we have Ake/Gvardiol who have both been immense for us but a Akanji style signing would make sense. Someone with first team experience that’s technical. Obviously Akanji has been incredible don’t expect to be that lucky again.

Was talk of a Barca kid a few months back Álex Valle but that doesn’t really fit that description is more like another Gomez signing. Really have no idea who we bring in but like the idea of Ake/Gvardiol getting more central minutes and that will help with Stones rotation.

If we sign Savio that’s means we will have Doku, Grealish, Savio and Bobb as well as Bernie and Alvarez.

Talk of Bobb getting a loan but even then talk of Bernie staying. I just don’t see the need for another unless we are still scouting just incase someone comes up/Savio does pre season but isn’t what we want right away.

Also the left back talk makes sense. Gomez clearly going and I wish him all the best think he’ll turn into a great player and would have learnt a lot at city even though not given many chances. Can’t see us signing a big name player as we have Ake/Gvardiol who have both been immense for us but a Akanji style signing would make sense. Someone with first team experience that’s technical. Obviously Akanji has been incredible don’t expect to be that lucky again.

Was talk of a Barca kid a few months back Álex Valle but that doesn’t really fit that description is more like another Gomez signing. Really have no idea who we bring in but like the idea of Ake/Gvardiol getting more central minutes and that will help with Stones rotation.
only decent LB seen linked is the turkish lad Kadiolgu, dont see the need for one though

Signing a winger will allow us to play Bernardo cm. I’m assuming it’s savio or another not savio and another.

I think the Rodri solution may be playing kovacic and Bernardo together with kdb or foden in the 10.

Sam Lee can never ever be wrong
He never commits to anything
Today may be sunny but city have a raincoat and wellies if they need to use them
He clearly gets told nothing at all by the club

Same for all of them. Anyone trying to pretend they've got a direct line to the Txiki boys is talking shite.

And, let's get it right, anyone actually being used as a mouthpiece by the club isn't worth trusting either. That's just spreading propaganda.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.