It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

because we need actual fullbacks, ake and gvardiol will be shifted to CBs due to stones' fitness and it's obv gvardiol's best position, gomez isn't a defender that's why we want LB and also RB pls FFS regardless if walker leaves
Who do you consider actual full back

Nunes and KP are easily the worst signings of the Txiki era
Only slight concern is if we’re rushing in August to replace players
Bayerns approach though is easily as risky because they are buying players to show other players who are under contract that they are free to leave
Nunes is class mate, just hasn't had the chance to prove himself yet - not sure what you're on about.

So sick of people comparing Nunes to KP on this forum lmao. Absolutely no similarities. I recall people on here calling Gvardiol a flop with only a few months left in the season. It takes time. Have we not learned that by now?

Nunes will come good under Pep. Far far too talented to convince me otherwise. Without getting into specific attributes, take a look at his comparable players on FBref:
1720027537359.png

And this is based on the last 365 days where he was crap according to many on this thread.

Can we agree to stop trashing our own players if we're ill-informed? He has all the tools to become our newest Gundogan. It takes time to develop in our system.

Nunes is class mate, just hasn't had the chance to prove himself yet - not sure what you're on about.

So sick of people comparing Nunes to KP on this forum lmao. Absolutely no similarities. I recall people on here calling Gvardiol a flop with only a few months left in the season. It takes time. Have we not learned that by now?

Nunes will come good under Pep. Far far too talented to convince me otherwise. Without getting into specific attributes, take a look at his comparable players on FBref:
View attachment 124175

And this is based on the last 365 days where he was crap according to many on this thread.

Can we agree to stop trashing our own players if we're ill-informed? He has all the tools to become our newest Gundogan. It takes time to develop in our system.
If he was that good why did Pep hardly play him. The comparison with regard to KP is that Pep isn’t playing him and when he’s come on he’s done naff all to justify his price I’d rather have kept Palmer or played Bob more. Waste of £50 mill that could have gone towards these so called untouchables like Musiala

Last edited:
It’s not just the palace form though, it was his form at Blackburn as well. Sometimes very talented young players stand out and it’s obvious they will go far in the game - foden and palmer being two obvious ones. I think Wharton is one of them.

There’s obviously not many games to base that on, but he is 19 isn’t he? We would be signing potential, not a ready made player
If it was that obvious why did we gift him to Chelsea?

View attachment 124175

Nunes isn’t going to get the game time mate and the lad knows it - I think he’s a good player but he isn’t a Pep player

He’d excel at Liverpool

Savio
Kimmich
Wharton
Gomez replacement

Would be some window and realistic depending on departures.
Not the window I’d be hoping for, looks mediocre and full of risk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.