It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

even if we dont sell anyone apart from the dross we would need to get 1-2 players who come in and make rivals sit up and take notice and walks into the first 11 not another Nunes or Phillips...

if we sell likes of Ederson, KDB etc we just need more of those top class signings.

Was great after his injury (for most of the time) last season and very good in the Euros. I think he has 1-2 years left at this level, question is whether he wants it

Other question is - how many games can he play and how long does he need to recover between games?

Haven't heard many shouts for Coman in this thread. Bayern buying new wingers - he could be the odd man out. Would take him without hesitation. Just turned 28. Good for just over a goal contribution every second game.

Also, I think I recall Tolmie saying we're still looking at a winger separate to Savio.
1720100783528.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.