It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Haven't heard many shouts for Coman in this thread. Bayern buying new wingers - he could be the odd man out. Would take him without hesitation. Just turned 28. Good for just over a goal contribution every second game.

Also, I think I recall Tolmie saying we're still looking at a winger separate to Savio.
View attachment 124293
Not sure we need any more wingers.

Not sure we need any more wingers.
Was rumours of Bobb going on loan. So we have Doku, Grealish, and possibly Savio? Bernardo can do the job too, but wouldn't consider him and out and out winger.

I reckon we definitely need another. If Doku gets hurt we have no proven wingers with pace.

The current situation…

The club are waiting on departures before fully committing to transfer targets. It doesn’t stop with Ederson. Internally there is concern that a few first team/key players could ask to leave. Alvarez, Kevin, Walker, Stones, Nunez. The club are waiting to talk to all these players with regards to commitment. Bernardo situation also still on going.

Nunez has apparently been talking about his lack of game time last season within the Portuguese camp, and feels like he needs to be playing more. He will not go to Saudi.

Transfer targets will depend on the commitment of the players mentioned.

The current area of interest is a left back and a CDM.
so who is next in the queue....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.