It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The current situation…

The club are waiting on departures before fully committing to transfer targets. It doesn’t stop with Ederson. Internally there is concern that a few first team/key players could ask to leave. Alvarez, Kevin, Walker, Stones, Nunez. The club are waiting to talk to all these players with regards to commitment. Bernardo situation also still on going.

Nunez has apparently been talking about his lack of game time last season within the Portuguese camp, and feels like he needs to be playing more. He will not go to Saudi.

Transfer targets will depend on the commitment of the players mentioned.

The current area of interest is a left back and a CDM.

If we go by this and the worst happens, that's 5 first team players leaving, we would need 5 replacements, also a special player to replace Kev. I know the club let players leave if they want to go but 5 would be a bit much especially considering one of the players is one of the best midfielders in the world.

We couldn't replace.....

David Silva
Yaya
Fernandhino
Sergio
Vinnie
Zaba

Yadayada.

I know I believe what you posted but sooner or later we will not replace those stats with another player, while pep is here we have the edge coming close to getting those stats what Kdb brings within the squad.

He could be at the top of his game even at the age of 38, because KDB is not built on speed but on passing and technique.
De Bruyne's passing and technique are clearly outstanding, but the way we currently play him his athleticism allows him to have the time to maximise those benefits. he may be able to adjust his role so that they become less important but I don't think he can do what he is doing just now without speed and athleticism.

If we go by this and the worst happens, that's 5 first team players leaving, we would need 5 replacements, also a special player to replace Kev. I know the club let players leave if they want to go but 5 would be a bit much especially considering one of the players is one of the best midfielders in the world.
Surely wouldn’t let everyone of them leave but I actually think refreshment would be good
Wouldn’t want too much transition summer 2025 especially if Pep does pack his bags and leave

Isnt the keeper we was looking at french??
Maybe in 2022 or so, around the January window, there was reports we inquired with Milan about Theo Hernandez.

Recently, since the Ederson rumors started, there's also been rumors of us being interested in AC Milan and French National Team keeper Mike Maignan.

We also play AC Milan in late July in America for a preseason match.

I would not be shocked if either was a target this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.