It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Then, we are weaker than we were. Foden is world-class for a long time now, so is KDB. We are one world-class player down without Kev.
The Foden today is better than the Foden of even a year ago. If we keep KDB for another year don’t think he’d be near what he was maybe 18 months ago, and not sure he’d play every week. Foden and KDB have pretty much swapped over in importance to the team.

If we get 100m for KDB, surely we will take all that, add some more, and throw it at Musiala? We better not replace him with the likes of Eze or Dani Olmo. Both good players but fuck me, not as a KDB replacement.

There's nobody out there who I'd choose over Phil. I know we would still need to fill the gap in the squad but I don't need them to be one of the best in the world.

That being said, our midfield recruitment has drastically fallen off in recent years and I'd hate for us to make another Matheus Nunes type signing to make up the numbers.

It's a really difficult one to get right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.