It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

There's nobody out there who I'd choose over Phil. I know we would still need to fill the gap in the squad but I don't need them to be one of the best in the world.

That being said, our midfield recruitment has drastically fallen off in recent years and I'd hate for us to make another Matheus Nunes type signing to make up the numbers.

It's a really difficult one to get right.
Think of those mentioned over the summer Olmo fits that job description. Would depend though what we do about the 8/6 connundrum.

If Musiala agreed terms before would explain a lot of Tolmie hints. The fact we would break the 100m transfer, the fact there would be plenty of business between Bayern and City.

If KDB goes this year/next year and we go after Musiala cant complain really.

If Musiala agreed terms before would explain a lot of Tolmie hints. The fact we would break the 100m transfer, the fact there would be plenty of business between Bayern and City.

If KDB goes this year/next year and we go after Musiala cant complain really.
Tolmie said something about Txiki negotiating a 120m Musiala deal in the comments section under one of the posts.
If Germany were to lose tomorrow, Kimmich & Musiala deals could accelerate.

He's not exactly popular on here for whatever reason but I really like him. And his injury record wouldn't be overly problematic if he's not going to be the main guy.
Yeah, I have no problem with Olmo as long as he is a squad player. Having said that, only as long as we sign Musiala/Wirtz in the future. Wouldn't want any drop off in terms of quality, adding too many squad players, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.