It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Besides, even if Rodri wanted out, and Madrid was willing to pay the 150m, both of which are not true, Rodri is an ex-Atleti player, so he probably wouldn't even want to go there.

Not sure this holds up, he was an Atleti academy player but when he got his move back to his boyhood club he left after 9 months to join us.

Doesn’t scream club loyalty.

The Atheltic podcast had a quote where “if the rumors Rodri wants to go back to Spain are true, then they may look to get both Jude and Declan” which I haven’t seen rumors about that but who knows

I think if Rodri wanted to go back to Spain we’ve had heard a long time ago. More likely Real and Barca need a Casemiro/Busquets replacement but they can’t afford him.

Reactions: cjm
Not sure this holds up, he was an Atleti academy player but when he got his move back to his boyhood club he left after 9 months to join us.

Doesn’t scream club loyalty.
Yeah, it's difficult to judge. Nevertheless, I think he loves it here, so it doesn't matter. He is a Man City fan now :).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.